Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Postcards!

Well hello there Readers, Followers and Passersby! I think it's pretty safe to say that I am on an updating role this week--cue the bad luck right there hahaha. I thought I would stop by and get a little bit of mail up before I head back to work for our meeting...boo! Oh well, the mail is great as always and I have a good bit that has come in already to log for you!

It's not often that I get mail from Israel unless it is from my decade long pen pal but this card came in from Tanya, showing off the Church of the Beatifudes! Not only is she sharing an awesome card but currently Ms. Tanya is preparing for a trip to the US! So if you see or get a card from her between Florida, New York or Niagara Falls be sure to say hi! 

 Margo in Belarus shares a card from her home town. Her favorite hobbies include reading and watching films! Who has recommendations that I can pass on? I am going to share " 500 Days of Summer" for the movie and "Breakfast with Buddha" for the book! :)

 Melissa over at Viva Snail Mail!  shares art by Jacob Magraw-Mickelson for the cover of McSweeny's 20 (2006)!

 With the Derby and the Preakness behind us, Lora Ann sends a Kentucky Purebred to the Mailbox! Here's hoping that the Belmont Stakes brings us a Triple Crown winner! :)



An Irish Blessing comes from Juli with a great joke on the back! And here it is so you all get to laugh too!
3 guys stranded on a desert island find a Magic lantern containing a genie who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and home. The second guy makes the same wish. The third guy says "Gee, I'm lonely. I wish my friends were back here...."
AHAHAHAHAH!

There ya have it!! A little bit of everything on a sunny and warm Tuesday afternoon. Today's been rather uneventful so I am afraid I'm not overly exciting haha. Off to get some postcards in the mail while I have some time! Happy Mailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment