Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Friendly Postcard Project!

Hi there Readers! I hope you have all had a wonderful Thursday; as well settle in to our dinners and the end of the week, I thought I would give you all a heads up on a new postcard project that I have come across.

The project, called "Froufrou Postcards" is headed up by mail snail mail friend Emily from California. Her goal is to get 500 postcards by next October (2012)--the one year anniversary of her projects creation. The aim of the project is to learn more about different cultures, ideas, religions, peoples etc through postcards and their images. As an added bonus, the first 100 participants with get a card back from Emily herself! (I happen to have some awesome cards from her so I would jump at this chance!).

You can read more about the project by going to Froufrou Postcards; there is also a link on my side bar under "Snail Mail Fun".

Stop by and show her some love...and culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment