Monday, November 14, 2011

Two New Postcard Swaps Up!

Hello Readers, Swappers, and Passers-by! Just a quick Monday evening line to let you all know that I have two new Swaps up over at Swap-bot. Both swaps are postcard only, one is an international swap and the second is regional (USA Only). You can read more about each one by clicking the links below.

International Postcard Swap

Regional Postcard Swap

Like the idea but aren't sure what to send to your partners? Head on over to Pomegranate and pick up their Postcard Blowout Sale Pack--100 randomly assorted PC's at a great price. I just ordered mine :)

3 comments:

  1. I joined! I am always up for a regional postcard swap. The international ones make me happy...though they do not fit my budget. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thank you so much for joining :-) I like the international swaps too, but I know some people prefer the regional ones for many reasons so I made both. I just couldnt help myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Good to see you back! I just joined your regional swap. Always like to get more postcards!

    ReplyDelete