Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mail: Week of 11/7

See, I told you guys and gals that I would get all caught up on mail! These are all the goods I got this week :) This weeks mail is brought to you by a pretty good mix of Postcrossing, Swap-bot, Walltype and readers like you!


My "yellow bee" from Katrina, from Elizabeth we have a very cool tree frog that is actually a piece of art that she commissioned for a little girls room!, and the two "Bug's Life" cards come from Jamie! Seems to be a critter friendly week!
 A very pretty Washington State card from Nita, a scenic shot of Nebraska from Pam, Judee passes through this California town from time to time and decided to share it with me, and the French Alps from Jean who often vacations there!
 From Olgak, a scene from the Pacific Northwest, Greek ruins from Regina, and a very pretty and silly card from James in the Philippines who is a reader!
 The last two postcards today coming from Anchuta in Russia and Naomi in New Mexico!
 Erin sent me an awesome package of cards and paper goods for writing and swapping. Thank you so much!
 From Laura and adorable Thanksgiving card :)
 From Christina who I am proud to say is surviving Zombie Apocalypse (what a fun swap!!)
and finally a thank you card from the zoo for volunteering at their Halloween event!!!
 All mail is inspected and approved by kitty....

A pretty good haul if I do say so myself, cant wait to see what Monday brings! Happy Mailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment