Sunday, December 11, 2011

The European Paper Company

Happy Sunday, Readers! I have a wonderful new blog and site to tell you about this morning!

I recently received an e-mail from Leah at The European Paper Company, it seems that my little part of the Internet has come to the attention of the staff and they have been kind enough to add me to their blog roll! After some poking around the blog and the retail site, I thought you all might enjoy a new place to poke around too! Both sites have been added to the side bar for your convenience, however you can find them easily in this post too!

If your looking for new boxed note cards, fine stationary, planners or art supplies you can visit the retail store by going to The European Paper Company.

When you're out there searching for crafts, ideas, contests, or product questions and concerns hop on over to The European Paper Blog.

Check it out and let me know what you all think! As always, if there is something you would like me to highlight, let me know!

Enjoy your Sunday and get your Monday mail ready--I'm on Christmas cards now!

No comments:

Post a Comment