Friday, September 9, 2011

Thursday and Friday Mail!

Okay so I think I dated my last post incorrectly as there was no mail on Monday, so for the record that was Tuesday mail and I got no mail on Wednesday! hahah :)

I got a good bit today of both postcards and letters from all over the world. My mail goodies came from Postcrossing, Swap-bot, Walltype, and Letternet (yay new pen pals!). Let's get to pictures shall we!

From Foxy Moron in New Hampshire, Candace who is in the Military,  A. Jefferson. and from Pat (who sends great cards!)

From Ami who is studying in Japan, Lauren in Texas, Lori in Kansas, and Cara in St. Louis

 From Mary, Kimi in California, and Annick in France

 Various pen pal letters


Today's outgoing mail went to
Great Falls, Montana
Toms River, New Jersey,
Phoenix, Arizona
Inverness, Florida
Walland, Texas
Mount Vernon, New York
Poland
Taiwan
Turkey

I'm thinking about joining the Letter Writers Alliance. Thoughts?

I'm off to put a dent in my swaps that are available. Hope all had a great week and here's to a great weekend, Be sure to get some mail out tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You can't lose with the LWA. I've been a member for years, and can't say enough good things about them. It's a lifetime membership, so there's no renewal or anything.

    ReplyDelete