Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yay for the return of the internet!!!

Hi there Followers (and a thank you to the loyal and a welcome to the new!) I have quite a bit of mail to update you on from Saturday through today. I am sorry for my going missing. My internet provider decided to jack up the price by 75 dollars a month with no explanation as to why (I even called to see what month the notice was sent or printed on the statement because I am a nerd and I keep all of that kind of stuff) and four people had no answer!!! So then it seems they "accidentally" cut off my internet for a few days--when I called again to inquire "they were doing maintenance in the area that should only last a few hours" so of course my third call resulted in them saying "oops" and I had them cut the service off on the spot. Now I have new internet and will be able to get back to regularly scheduled updates!




I'm off to work now but I will be back this evening with mail (in and out) updates, shamless self promotion of my current swap and a swap that I am thinking of creating. I am also going to be a bit crabby as the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is set to be released today.....except in Oklahoma (I miss home). Have a great day everyone, it's almost a HOLIDAY! Whooooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment