Monday, March 12, 2012

Three Letters and a Postcard!

Happy Monday Afternoon Readers! I hope that the start of the work week found you well--if you are anything like me, Monday creeped up a little too quickly and the added loss of an hour (daylight savings time) was unwelcome! Oh well, I am happy to say that I have made it through a Mid Month Monday at the bank and I have a handful of great mail to show you! I am just cashing in on these pen pal letters, you guys are great! Let's get to the mail shall we?



First up from Lisa, a bit of March flair with spring in the air! My mail friend sends love and wishes for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday! 


Tamara sends me a long, wonderful and chatty letter on great stationery! Seems she is in to using deco-tape at the moment to jazz up her mail art--I must admit I enjoy the multi-cultural jerseys that she picked for me! Where do I even being to find this stuff? Thank you Tamara, I will be writing back soon :)


Speaking of mail art--my lovely mail gal pal Bonnie sends an awesome letter with an adorable card and matching envie! In my last letter to Bonnie I asked her about her home made envelopes that she likes to make from all the junk mail she gets--lo and behold--I received my very own! Thank you so much! I love it *hurries to write back*


And my final piece for the day (which happens to be the only postcard of the afternoon) makes its way to me from Mary in Georgia! This little taste of home comes from The Ringling Museum in Sarasota, Florida and features the residence of John and Mable Ringling! How neat, thank you! :)


That's all for me on this Monday folks! I have a great stack of letters to get back too and by God I plan to get some out tonight! I hope your mailbox trip is as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment