Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Finally Friday Mail!

Happy, Happy Friday Readers! I am happy to report that a good hand full of cards make it my way this afternoon--mostly of the critter and scenic view variety. Let's get to the goods, shall we?

First up this afternoon is a furry little friend from Simone in Germany!


Complete with a squirrel sticker, a new stamp and an awesome postcard! Thanks, Simone : )

A postcrosser in Minsk, Belarus shares a sunny and beautiful Spring time view

Pascal sends me a stamp from The Netherlands that I have never gotten before...

and greetings from this little zoo kitten!

Pen pal Tamara sends me a letter and some wonderful stamps to decorate the envelope. Thanks, Tamara. I will write back soon :)
 She also manages to come up with the most adorable decorative tape!

Mail friend Col. Akhil sends a view of the Dilwara Jain Temple on Mount Abu in India

and stamps! My first from India!

Juli shows her lighter side-and perhaps her wish for Summer-with a light hearted and adorable postcard :)

One of only a few Las Vegas cards that I have recieved...thank you to Barb and her husband who are getting ready to make their trip to "The City of Sin". Hope you two have fun!

Brooke shows off her home town of Pasadena, California!

and last up for the evening, Mikki sends a sparkly, handmade card with a letter inside! Thanks, darlin'! :)

I hope that everyone had a great week! I have some letters to write back to and a lot of mail to organize but I also am happy to just kick back and relax and NOT have to get up to go to work in the morning! Happy Mailing :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That's a whole lotta great mail you have there. Like the dog. And the little furry thing especially.

    ReplyDelete