Sunday, May 6, 2012

Last of the Vacation Mail!

Happy Happy Sunday Readers! Sorry for the lack of update yesterday...I managed to find my self working a little more than I had planned at the beginning of the week--but don't worry, it's all part of my newly formulated master plan (insert evil laughter here).  I've got a handful of postcards left to show you from vacation and then I get can to regular mail again! I've also managed to get a bunch of postcards ready for Monday morning, hopefully there will be a few letters in there too! Let's get to it, shall we?




Debbie near London, England sends me a piece of Swap-bot mail! Aren't these adorable? I love when ever a little Ernie comes my way, thanks Deb! 

 Pups Casey and Leela play a game of night stick in Tony Mendoza's Dogs: A Postcard Book . Special thanks to Tammy in NC for making my day with these adorable furrballs!

 Who doesn't love an art card? Swapper Reauk always finds a great card to send me!

 Marleen sends a Cavallini reproduction postcard! I love the old stamps and postmarks! Mail inspired mail :D I'll have to see if I can get my hands on a set of these to share. Thank you!

 Mail Pal Deb in Pennsylvania sends me a mural by artist Michael Webb. The paintings which can be found all around the city and features "The York Plan". Adopted nation wide during WW 2, The York Plan pooled community assets to create industry for handing massive defense contracts.


Phew!! Vacation mail is officially caught up on!!! Now I just have to catch you all up on this week--hahahah its a vicious cycle, huh? Don't worry, shouldn't take me much time at all. So far, Monday  morning's outgoing mail is going toooooo:

Russia (x's 2)
Australia
Brazil
Singapore
Redlands, California
Sanfransico, California



No comments:

Post a Comment