Saturday, February 11, 2012

(Half) A Weeks Worth of Mail!

Hi Readers! Happy Saturday! I have a good handful of mail to update you on, but I still have some that I need to reply/rate/photograph before I can share with you all! Instead of waiting until I had all of that done (and because it's been a full week since my last update--oops) I figured I'd come show off at least some of it? How does that sound? This week has seen a great mix of postcards, letters, and new websites-- as well as my first Valentines card of the season. I also received a  random postcard from one of my college pals who is currently in France! Let's get started!!



Two beautiful scenic cards! Zibbity in Washington sends a card of her new home and Becky shares a gorgeous view of the Great Smoky Mountains! 

Alena sends my first card from Hanover--an awesome multi-view of the city, and I actually have a calendar page with the bear on it! From Susan (who sends the most awesome cards) a street view of historic San Diego--even better since I was just talking to some friends about going there in November! Thank you ladies!

Leslie sends a card from the restaurant company she works for! I love the rabbit and I think it's great the company uses postcards for sharing and advertising, Thanks Leslie--I'll check out the restaurant and maybe get up there one day :)  An adorable (and quite crafty) card makes its way from Fawn in Colorado-I love a good, cute postcard. Thank you!

From Bonnie a view of Zion National Park in Utah--I just love cards with these type of shots, and I have always thought massive rock formations were cool but man I am really bad at being in nature... hahah! Speaking of nature, Pam sends me some happy Nebraska cows! Thank you ladies, great cards :)

My second "Where's Waldo" card (and a different one to boot)! Thank you Bonnie for adding to my collection. Of course, you do have to find Waldo, but bonus points if you can find: A lighthouse, 5 snake monsters, and a scroll!-First person to comment with the correct answer will get a postcard from me!

Rich shares Indiana Wildflowers, which are some of my favorite flowers and definitely added a bright spot to the dull and dreary winter weather. The black and white card comes from Nelly in Switzerland--I love the little boy :) Thank you both! 

Two fun cards made their way this week as well! A nun having some fun on a carousel comes from Joseph--the card is actually a between takes shot from the movie Where Angles Go, Trouble follows!  Krista has been kind enough to send me one of my first cards from the Pixar collection, and it's a Finding Nemo card at that!

Jenny, of The Modest Peacock sent me a letter! A wonderful handmade envelope (this is such a good idea, I really need to try this more) and a card featuring her favorite bird! Thanks so much, Jenny, I'll write back soon!

A handmade Halloween card finds me from Lola in California. Thank you! I just adore it :) 

And finally, at least for this afternoons update, the mastermind behind Cue Happiness has sent me some wonderful and inspirational mail! How cool is the plantable Valentine? I need to get some good soil for her :) Thanks a billion, I love the project!


Thank you for all of the great mail so far this week! I still have a good handfull (Thursday through Saturday) to show off and I promise that I will work on that today! So far this month I have gotten at least one thing out everyday that the mail has run--not including my bills and tax return haha-- for The Month of Letters Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. So glad it arrived safely! :) I had so much fun making those bird envies for the Month of Letters challenge that I can't stay out of the thrift store hunting for more old calendars to use! LOL

    ReplyDelete