Sunday, July 24, 2011

Calling All Swap Lovers!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all have been having a great day.  Today has been a day full of writing letters and postcards for me, most of which are going to my partners for various swaps on Swap-bot.

Since I have spent so much time on the site the last couple weeks wracking up swaps and ratings (and giving out ratings for the awesome cards and letters I have gotten so far!) I decided to start my own swap!

As some of you know, I live in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area and being that the city and surrounding towns are home to some pretty odd things I feel like the best swap to create would be "Weird and Touristy from your State". Show off the oddball things from your state that either everyone comes to see or only the locals know about. The swap will be a snail mail swap (of course) and can be letters, postcards, or pictures--what ever best represents what you have going for your home!

A couple of examples of weirdness from my neck of the woods :

The Tulsa Golden Driller

The Catoosa Blue Whale


The Center of The Universe

Head on over and sign up for what will hopefully make for very interesting mail! (Sign up deadline July 31--Send deadline August 8)

You can view the swap here.

No comments:

Post a Comment