Sunday, July 3, 2011

Little Corner of Fun

Hello Hello! This is my first little blog (and first blog post). I have always had a love of getting things in the mail, especially hand written letters or notes from friends or family and I also love to send mailbox surprises. Recently I started using a website called "Postcrossing" to exchange random postcards with people all around the world; I thought I would do a little more exploration to see if other people out there enjoy getting real mail as much as I do--and low and behold I have hit on a goldmine of different people in different locations longing for a little something in their post box.

There are a few links on the side that I think you might find interesting, please bare with me while I get this up and going. I will do my best to let the world know what I'm sending or what I have gotten and to post any links or articles that I come across in my search!

I welcome letters, cards or surprises from anyone who would like to send one and I am more than happy to send you a little something too, just let me know!



These are just some of my letters and surprises from my friend and dedicated penpal in Israel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment