Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope that everyone has had a weekend full of hot dogs and fireworks -- or at least just a good weekend :)

I found some pretty nifty handmade gift tags on etsy,  head over to ScrappinrenCreations to check them out!

Cool huh?

Unfortunately no mail circulated today, but here is a quick shot of what I am sending out to Postcrossing and Walltype* and a few letter lovers I have been talking to this weekend! Hopefully my mailbox will be full too! :)



I am going to try my hand at a home made card tonight...I'll let you know how it goes--good or bad!
(tips are more than welcome!!)

(Note: 10:54pm tomorrows outgoing mail has increased from 10 items to 17 items. I think it's time to stop tonight, I'll post a pic of them in the box tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment