Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday = Mail Jackpot!!!

I thought today that I might get a postcard, maybe two if I were very lucky but to my delight I found two loose post cards and two packages of postcards!!!!


First up a Walltype postcard from the every-so-lovely Missive Maven who I have now encountered on quite a few sites, including hers and mine! You are right my dear, days with out mail are horrible days, but thanks to you my mail box was plenty of full! Thank you for the awesome card.

You can get cards like this one and many, many others at Quantity Postcards.

Second at bat we have a Postcrossing card from user SCBath (or Sue) in Minnesota. The card is a photograph of author Maud Hart Lovelace, most famous for her Betsy-Tacy series, who hails from Mankato, MN.

and last (for this post...) I have my first package from the lovely MissK over at Walltype (who you might recall is my first official pen pal!).  MissK is from California and was kind enough to oblige my love of the West coast with two cards from L.A., two from Malibu, one from Santa Monica, and one showing SoCal!
Thank you for thinking of me on your vacation! The favor will be returned, I promise!!! :)
Only a little out going mail today --places sent include
  • Greece
  • The Netherlands
  • Pennsylvania
  • Michigan
  • Virginia
  • and Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment