Monday, July 18, 2011

Mid-Month Monday Mail (say that 5 times fast!)

Happy Monday Letter Lovers!! (and bloggers, passerbyers, and readers)

I hope that everyone had a relaxing weekend and that Monday wasn't to hard on anybody ( I don't know about you all but the technology at my workplace defiantly knew it was Monday--can we say 5 computer restarts before 11:00 am?)

The good news is there were a few good pieces of mail to brighten my day!

First up is a beautiful view of the San Francisco Bay Bridge during dusk

A cute little critter from a postcard pal in Thunderbay, Canada
A ship in a bottle from a young lady in Russia
(This one came from one of my college friends while he was in Colorado)
And I got my first (random) letter from this blog from a new pal in Sweden!

Today's outgoing mail was mostly international send outs
Australia (x's 3)
Sweden
Romania
Germany
France
The UK
Russia
and the only one in the USA went to Maine!

No comments:

Post a Comment