Monday, July 4, 2011

So Happy!

So here I am, 11pm on the 4th of July, after a day of food, fireworks, and writing, I decided to check my "stats" page (just for the heck of it....) and what do I discover? I have visitor traffic from a very familiar website!

The lovely lady over at The Missive Maven was kind enough to link my blog!!!!!! :D Please go and visit her page and if you would also stop over at her etsy page that you can access directly by going here The Missive Maven Etsy Shop

A million thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the compliments and the links, Randi! I found your blog by clicking on your username at Walltype, and I found any blog named "my happy mailbox" irresistible to visit. Congrats on starting your new blog, and that's a really great thing to do - I guarantee you'll get mail from it!

    ReplyDelete