Sunday, July 24, 2011

DIY Envelopes :)

A couple of weeks ago I asked my friend The Craftafarian (aka Lindsay) about the possibility of crafting me some envelopes out of fabric. As she is super busy and getting in some back-crafting that she was commissioned for, I have to patiently wait my turn (fiiiiiiiiiine). However she did send me a pretty cool link today from the Pugly Pixel for Do-It-Yourself envelopes!

The site offers tutorials on a number of craft and is not limited to letter writing or paper creativity. You can search for certain topics The creator also offers downloadable freebies for art experimentation, or if you find that this is the crafty site for you there is also a paid access side of the site that gives you some more goodies.

I know some of you are super-crafty, so please, let me know what you think. Personally I am going to have a go at the Custom envelopes which you can find directly by clicking here :).

Happy Crafting! Thank you Lindsay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment